Saturday, September 18, 2010

Whoop de f****** do, another blog

Yeah, that's right, another blog to add to the millions already out there.  So what's so different about my blog than the rest?  Probably not much.  Just like many others I'll be posting about things that catch my interest or things that I want to rant/talk about.  Will you be amused, interested, intrigued or at least find this blog worthwhile?  I doubt it, but if you're one of the lucky few who happens to find this blog any of the above, feel free to stick around.  Will the author continue to answer his own stupid, made up questions?  Without a doubt.  You're crazy and talk to yourself.  Yes and no.  I'm probably crazy and my McDonald's cup talks to me.

That's it for this blog's intro post.  I'm off to find something to post about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment